We're a fast growing company. Which is good, because we have lots of single-use plastic to eliminate.
We're always looking for helping hands, hearts, and minds. Aside from the mission aspect of our company, we also value enjoying our time at work, which means getting stuff done, supporting each other, and having a laugh while we're making a difference.
HiBAR Mission: Inspire the removal of single use plastic from everyday life by redesigning personal care products beautifully.
- Working for a mission-based company, helping make the planet a better place.
- Annual Bonus Program tied to the amount of plastic we remove from the world.
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- And of course, free HiBAR product!!!
Job Title: Fulfillment Assistant/Despiser of Plastic
Reports To: Fulfillment Manager
Classification: Hourly Non-Exempt
Hours:Full-Time, M-F, 9 AM-5 PM
Location:On-Site, St. Paul MN
Hourly Rate: $16.00
Date Effective: 04/05/23
HiBAR is beauty on a mission. That mission is to get rid of single-use plastic from our lives by making really cool, waterless beauty products. We are, plastic despisers.
Job Overview: More and more stores across the country (including Whole Foods, Fresh Thyme, and Sprouts) have joined the fight against single-use plastic and sell our products. This is where you come in. The Fulfillment Assistant prioritizes and puts together the orders. The Fulfillment Assistant also runs small scale equipment, software, and partners with other despisers-of-plastic throughout HiBAR to make sure everything runs smoothly.
HiBAR Fulfillment Assistant Duties and Responsibilities: Ok, this isn’t everything you’d be doing. But I think we got most of it.
● Partake in HiBAR’s company culture. We have created a fun, inspiring place to work.
● Carefully and accurately pick and fill the day’s orders (and imagine that each time you send a bar of HiBAR out the door, you’re eliminate 2 or more plastic bottles from every existing!)
● Prioritize orders so that we can meet or beat delivery dates, and do so with accuracy and care so shipments look nice and pretty when they get to where they’re going.
● Package, label, and weigh shipments, pick the right shipping method, and watch our world-changing bars go out the door.
● Assist and coordinate with department leads, managers, and fellow despisers-of-plastic to make sure we have what we need, when we need it.
● Big shipments go out on pallets. So you’d be helping get those earth helpers ready (which includes wrapping in stretch film – don’t worry, we use a special kind that’s biodegradable and compostable). Preparing the pallet also involves taking measurements, recording the number of boxes, weighing the pallet & completing the dreaded paperwork) and coordinating the freight shipments with other departments.
● Track daily numbers (we like to celebrate goals) and update spreadsheets that keep us tuned in to our mission progress.
Skills & Qualifications:
Here’s some stuff that we hope you know how to do:
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send resume to: Lori Morris, HR Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact Lori at 920-354-7453 with questions. Thank you.
It is the policy of HiBAR to afford Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including hiring, training, promotions, transfers, rates of pay, layoff and other forms of compensation